Central Gippsland Health is committed to the use of consumer, carer or community feedback to contribute to safety and quality improvements. Community members, consumers and carers are encouraged and enabled to provide feedback about the service.
All formal feedback is acknowledged verbally or in writing and responded to promptly and with sensitivity.
Feedback can be provided in a number of ways:
- Discuss with the relevant staff at Unit/Program/Department level
- Contact the CGH Consumer Advocate on 0408 581 711
- Write a letter to the CEO at 155 Guthridge Parade, Sale VIC 3850
- Telephone the Executive Suite on (03) 5143 8319
- Complete a consumer Feedback Form: Consumer Feedback Form
- Tell your story on Patient Opinion Australia: Patient Opinion Australia
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org