Aged Care Facilities:
There are no limits on the number, reason or duration of visitors to Residential Aged Care.
Visiting hours are now between:
10:30am – 12:30pm
5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Due to Social Distancing and Room Occupancy Restrictions, there is a maximum of two (2) visitors at any given time.
Please be advised that:
- Face masks are mandatory when visiting CGH;
- Social Distancing and Room Occupancy Restrictions apply;
- All visitors must complete COVID-19 Health Declarations on arrival; and
- Exceptions apply for end-of-life care, as a support partner for birth or a parent to accompany a child.
Your best source of accurate and up-to-date information about Coronavirus in Victoria is the Department of Health and Human Services Coronavirus webpage: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus.