Have you come in contact with Coronavirus?
Central Gippsland Health is currently only testing people who have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, have flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with a person with a known case of Coronavirus.
Please consider the following:
- Have you travelled overseas in the past 14 days?
- Have you come in contact with someone with Coronavirus?
- Do you have a fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath or flu-like symptoms?
If you don’t fit the criteria now, it’s still important to monitor your condition. In the interim stay at home and rest. Many people who contract Coronavirus will have only mild symptoms but if your symptoms become more severe:
- Call the dedicated Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 for advice.
- If asked to seek medical advice contact your GP or call ahead to the CGH Emergency Department on 5173 8160.
- If you have serious symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, call 000.
Changes to our service
Central Gippsland Health is working to minimise the risk of Coronavirus by restricting visitors and transitioning essential services to Telehealth or In home, where possible.
Important Updates from CGH
Your best source of accurate and up-to-date information about Coronavirus in Victoria is the Department of Health and Human Services Coronavirus webpage: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus.