Rosedale Community Health Centre Advisory Committee
At Central Gippsland Health a key goal for the organisation is to strengthen consumer participation, where consumers and carers are involved in strategic decision making. An Advisory Committee comprised of community members representing the Rosedale Community Health Centre supports this goal.
- To advise on the appropriateness of community health activities
- To provide community feedback to the organisation.
- To be aware of Central Gippsland Health plans and priorities and contribute to these.
- To identify and examine needs of the locality of Rosedale in relation to community health programs.
- To act as a forum to explore issues in the delivery of care to the community of Rosedale.
If you would like more information or are interested in joining this Committee please complete the nomination form below or contact the Community Network and Volunteer Support Officer on 5143 8833