At CGH we are proud of our ability to recruit and retain many of our Graduates. We hope that you enjoy your graduate year and would like to continue with CGH after completion.
Following on from the completion of your Graduate year, CGH offers amazing career ‘pipelines’ that promote lifelong learning and career developments in a variety of settings including some of which include:
- Ongoing ward contracts that assist in strengthening your capabilities and leadership skills.
- Specialty programs that can be individually tailored to your interests and provide staff with a structured program consisting of:
- Rotations in our clinical and high acuity areas
- Study day’s
- Educator support
These programs aim to facilitate further learning and consolidation for staff and act as preparation for post graduate studies.
- Post Graduate Programs: CGH believes in lifelong learning and in collaboration with Universities, supported by Clinical Educators.
Post Graduate programs that staff are currently undertaking include:
– Medical & Surgical
– Critical Care
– Palliative Care
– Leadership and Management